Author Guidelines (Career College Bhopal Journals)
1. Subjects : Authors are requested to send onlyfollowing type of original articles on science, technology, Social Science, Lawand management subject-Research Papers, Reviews, Technical Reports, ResearchFindings & Analysis, Perspectives, Progress Articles and Might Articles.
2. Plagiarism : Authorsare requested to send their original work with a conclusive result. We normallypermit not more than 25% plagiarism.
3. General Format, Page Layout and Margins : Standard A4 (210mm x 297mm)portrait page set-up should be used. Margins should be 1.78cm at left and rightwith top and bottom margin set to 2.54cm. Do not use any headers, footers or footnotes.No page numbers. All main text paragraphs, including the abstract, must befully (left and right) justified. All text, including title, authors, headings,captions and body, will be in Times New Roman Font. Paper text must be in twocolumns of 89 cm width each, with 0.51 cm spacing between the columns, fontSize: 10 Line spacing 1.5.
4. Title : Time NewRoman Font 14, bold, centered first alphabet capital.
5. Author : Authorname are to be written in 12 pt. Bold & centered in Times New Roman font followed by designation, organization, address including state & country name.
6. Abstract : First page, top left column, title bold-left aligned, text from nextline, 10 font, Italics and 200-250 words. The text must be fully leftjustified.
7. Keywords : The keywords section begins with the world, “keyword” in10pt. Times New Roman, bold italics. There may be up to five keywords separatedby commas in times new roman10 font.
8. Sub Section Heading : 12 fonts, bold, centered, roman numberedin block capital letters, text after double space (e.g. SECTIONIII) Sub heading: number small alphabetic within bracket 10font, textsingle spacing (e.g. (a) Classification). Sub sub Heading;should be left aligned number small new roman within bracket 10 font, textsingle spacing (eg. (iii) Characteristics). Introductionand conclusion must be included as separate sections ensure that introductionand literature survey is not more than 15% of total article size.
9. Figuresand Tables : All inserts, figures, diagrams, photographs andtables must be centre- aligned, clear and appropriate for black/white orgrayscale reproduction. Figures (eg.Fig No.1) must be numberedconsecutively, 1, 2, etc, from start to finish of the paper, ignoring sections andsubsections. Tables (e.g. Table No.1) are also numberedconsecutively, 1, 2 etc. (Close to text where mentioned).Figure number shouldappear below the figure. Table no. should appear above the table.
10. Reference : The Reference section begins with the world, “REFERENCE” in12 pt., bold, Capital, Centered & should not be numbered. Reference shouldbe numbered in square bracket. Name of Author starting with surname with yearof publication in bracket, then Topic, Name of Journal/Book in Italics, VolumeNumber, issue number in bracket, separated by Name of Journal in italics withcolons, Name of publisher, page no. As shown in example below.
 Bowman. Peterson L.(1997). A Study on Video Browsing Strategies. Technical Report:13(1), PP.8-12.
 PatilG., Forman M.J.,(2004) Handbook of Statistical Studies, Himalaya Publishers,PP. 213.
 Sannela M., (2007)Constraint satisfaction & debugging for Interface User Interfaces, DoctoralThesis Doctoral Thesis. UMI Order Number: GAX95-09398.University of Washington.